Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fast Easy Dinner Ideas

Some times I think I spend way too much time in the kitchen cooking. I discovered this fact, this vacation. I'm writing down some easy meal ideas here so I don't forget what they are. If you have any other ideas, edit the post and add them! I'm trying to reduce the time I do the three C's: cooking, cleaning and chauffering.

From my friend Ginger:
cook some quinoa add the mango salsa from Costco to your liking and serve with sides.
enchiladas with cooked veggies (zucchini, tomatoes, corn) with hummus on the inside and salsa on top

From Lisa:
Ramen noodles and tons of veggies.

From Kissy:
Rice with pico de gallo, corn and bean

From Mom:
Baked potato bar
Chinese Sunday

Any more ideas?

2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I spend to much time on the three c's as well. It breaks my heart. Thanks for your ideas.

The rice cooker is a saving grace. So is whole wheat bread from the store and having plenty of fresh veggies on hand. And your hummus! Delicious. Thanks for getting the recipe to me.

Prudence said...

Glad you liked the hummus! It's my favorite recipe I've found. I just bought a rice cooker and it's been great!